PLAID BLAZER ││ LOOK NO. 1

Hey loves! Today's post is about this years biggest fall trend: THE plaid blazer. 
The plaid pattern is a classic and when you combine this pattern with a blazer you create a timeless piece. This season, you can see the plaid pattern on different pieces, especially on coats and blazers and don't forget the plaid suits! Maybe you think
that a blazer is a piece that you can only wear for the office due to the serious feeling you get when you wear it, but I think that's not true at all! You can wear them in any situation and in different styles. Wear it over a simple tee to go for a casual daytime look or over a cute little black dress for a night out! I want to show you how I styled my plaid blazer in two different ways. Today I show you my first look. I am wearing a high waist mom jeans with a simple lace detailed top. To add a pop of color to my look, I decided to wear my beloved red granny shoes. What do you think? Enjoy your sunday evening!

xx Halime

  Photos  by Olga Weber
GET THE LOOK

SHOES/ ZARA SIMILAR HERE
BAG/ VINTAGE SIMILAR HERE
HAT/ NELLY SIMILAR HERE



In cooperation with ABOUT YOU

Keine Kommentare